Commitment to Your Privacy. This site is owned and operated by Red Devon Restaurant (reddevonrestaurant.com). We appreciate the time you have spent on our web site and we value you as a customer. Your privacy on the Internet is of the utmost importance to us. At reddevonrestaurant.com, we want to make your experience online satisfying and safe.
Since we gather certain types of information about our users, we feel you should fully understand the terms and conditions surrounding the capture and use of that information. We do our best to use your information to improve the quality of the services we provide or offer to you. We recognize that you should be the ultimate decision maker as to the collection and use of your personal information; therefore, we provide you choices in the way your information is collected and used. This privacy statement discloses what information we gather and how we use it.
Information Gathering and Tracking. There are four types of information that we maintain in an effort to continually improve the services we provide to you: (1) contact information; (2) payment information you voluntarily provide to us when you purchase products; (3) other information you voluntarily provide to us when you access our web site or at other times during your interactions with us; and (4) information we collect from your computer when you access our web site.
- Contact Information. When you access and use our web site, you may be asked to provide contact information, such as your name, phone number, fax number, address and e-mail information. For instance, we may ask you to provide your contact information as part of establishing an account or signing up for our marketing campaigns (i.e., e-mail notifications, reminders and/or newsletters). We may use your contact information for such purposes as: completing your purchase transaction and communicating with you about your order or other inquiries; notifying you of new product arrivals and availability; sending you a receipt as well as package tracking information; contacting you for customer service reasons associated with an order; and extending marketing offers to you. You may opt-out of the marketing campaigns by following the link provided in every notification. However, we may still contact you for customer service purposes.
- Payment Information. When you choose to purchase a product using an acceptable form of payment, you may provide us your credit card information. We do not store credit card information.
- Other Information. Other information we request that you may choose to provide, either in connection with the purchase of products or otherwise (for example, if you choose to fill out a registration form on our web site to become a registered user, participate in a contest or other special promotion, or sign up for products that we may make available from time to time), might include demographic information, information about your hobbies and interests, or other pertinent information. The information we solicit may vary over time, as we learn more about how we can better serve you.We may use this information to provide you with the highest level of customer service possible, to extend exclusive offers to you and to customize our services for you. For instance, we may use the information you provide to us for such purposes as: informing you of new arrivals to our web site; enrolling you in discount and other programs which you choose to participate; improving our customer service and the quality of the services we offer; and other such services.
We will use demographic information you provide to extend exclusive offers and other targeted offers to you. Even if you choose to “opt-out” of our marketing programs (as discussed below), we may maintain and use your demographics information in a de-identified form (i.e., not in conjunction with your contact information). We may also aggregate all our users’ demographic information in order to evaluate our customers’ preferences and thereby improve our customer service. We never share information about specific individuals with any third party.
Usage and Sharing of Information. The following organizations might have access to your personal information:
- Companies which Process Your Financial Transactions. We will not disclose your payment information to anyone unrelated to us, other than your credit card issuer or other financial services company to process your order. We do not store your payment information.
- Companies which Ship Your Purchases. Only the shipping information related to your order is shared with the shipping company that we select.
- Law Enforcement and Security. We desire to be good corporate citizens, to abide by the laws of our government, and we endeavor to ensure the safety of our customers to the fullest extent available under the law. Accordingly, we may provide your personal information when doing so is reasonably necessary to comply with the law, to cooperate with law enforcement, to seek assistance from law enforcement; or if such information appears reasonably related to ensuring the safety of our customers or employees.
Opt-Out Policy. We give users options wherever necessary and practical to opt-out of receiving communication from us. Such choices include:
- Opting not to register to receive our marketing campaigns.
- Opting not to participate in certain interactive areas, which completely alleviates the need to gather any personally identifiable information from our users.
Privacy Policies of Other Web Sites. There may be web sites that link to and/or from our web site. We, of course, cannot control these other web sites; therefore, we recommend consulting their privacy polices to determine how they collect and use information.
Children. Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. Consistent with the Federal Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 (COPPA), we will never knowingly request personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13 without requesting parental consent. No part of our web site is structured to attract or solicit information from any person under the age of 13.
Security. We operate secure data networks which are protected by industry standard firewall and password protection systems. Our Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software encrypts information you input, protects your information during transmission and provides privacy and authentication. You can check the security of your connection by looking at the URL line of your browser. When accessing a secure server, the first characters of the site address will change from “http” to “https”. Our security and privacy policies are periodically reviewed and enhanced as necessary and only authorized individuals have access to the information provided by our customers.